A registration fee is required with your application for enrollment. A registration fee is charged for each academic school year and does not apply to tuition payment.
Deposit Tuition Payment
Upon registration, a deposit payment is required to secure your child’s application for enrollment and is applicable to the year’s tuition.
Tuition for Early Bird Program
8:00 AM – 8:30 AM
Additional day for early bird program = $10
Tuition for Morning Program
8:30 AM –12:30 PM
Additional day for morning program = $70
Tuition for Extended-Day Enrichment Program
12:30 PM –3:30 PM
Additional day for afternoon program = $55
Late Day Pickup
3:30 PM – 4:00 PM
Additional day for late day pickup = $10
Tuition rates exclude all holidays and vacation shutdowns.
Programs are subject to enrollment numbers per day and placement availability.
Families enrolling more than one child in our program will receive a 10% tuition discount for the second child and any additional children. Discounts apply to the lower tuition amount.
We do our very best to keep tuition costs at the lowest possible level. We want every child to experience our preschool program. Scholarship aid is available to help meet tuition costs. Applications are available from the Director or online (see Scholarship Information).
In order to secure your child’s placement, you must complete and sign the registration form and return it along with a non-refundable payment of $500 to The FCC Preschool, 2 East Central Street, Natick 01760. Make payments payable to The FCC Preschool. The required $500 is a $200 annual registration fee and a $300 deposit payment applicable to the year’s tuition.
Tuition is payable according to one of the following three options:
Option 1: One payment for full tuition with a 3% discount is due in July.
Option 2: Trimester payments without discount begin in July or 30 days after enrollment for registrations received after July 1 and in November, and March.
Option 3: Monthly payments without discount begin in July or 30 days after enrollment for registrations received after July 1 and end in March.
Regardless of payment option, your enrollment commitment is for the entire school year. The registration fee and tuition payments are non-refundable. We require a consistent schedule and payment option selection. Once your placement is secure, any changes made after June will need prior approval and will incur a $25 administrative change fee.
In order to maintain a high-quality program, it is necessary that tuition payments include the days of your child’s enrollment. We are a non-profit organization and our budget and classroom enrollment numbers determine teachers’ schedules. Tuition is not refundable for days missed.
Enrollment forms must be complete and on file before your child begins preschool.
POLICY ON PAST DUE ACCOUNTS
1) Invoices will include an additional fee of $20 for any payments not honored by your bank.
2) Invoices will include a $20 late fee for any payment made beyond 15 days from the due date of any given payment.
3) An account that is more than sixty days past due will result in suspension of enrollment. If you are having financial difficulties, please discuss your situation with the Director.
4) It is the responsibility of The FCC Preschool’s Board of Directors to secure good faith of payment.
5) If good faith is not secured, the following steps will be taken in the case of accounts that continue to be past due for more than two months:
- Personal contact by the Director
- Suspension of enrollment
- Student’s records will not be released
- Reporting of the delinquency to the credit bureau